Welcome to Our New Site!
Winter Annual Conference
2015 Call for Proposals
The Secondary Reading Council of Florida is an organization that focuses on literacy in secondary education, including all content areas.
Our goal is to provide professional development regarding current best-practices and research in relation to the new Florida Standards, literacy, differentiated instruction, response to intervention, reading and writing in the content areas, and much more. Read More…
Benefits of Membership in SRCFL
- Discounts to SRCFL sponsored workshops
- Discounts to SRCFL Annual Conference
- Sharing of Literacy-Related Resources via Edmodo
- Membership in SRCFL FACEBOOK
- State Updates on Literacy-Related Issue